Saturday, December 22, 2007

A moment not to lose

I thought I would suspend this moment, as I feel somehow it is important, though not for any conceivable reason (I NOT before E, hmm). Currently it is Saturday, before Christmas and I am at my computer, not surprisingly. I'm just sitting here waiting. Waiting for someone who, relatively speaking, isn't far away at all. Waiting for a call. Just waiting. Waiting has it's good points, you can think about things, you can read, you can listen to music. Waiting is crap. Everyone thinks I'm busy, and I suppose I should be, but you know, I'm not.

Perhaps this is important because when you aren't waiting you forget how long it takes, no matter the length of time. I'm not intelligent enough to be entertained by my own thoughts...

3 comments:

Johnny Holmes PI said...

I hope you had a merry christmas.

Jane petal said...

And to you. I hope you look back at the past year with joy.

Johnny Holmes PI said...

I can certainly say that I won't. Still it was better than last year (but then, anything would be).

What did you get for Christmas? I do hope none of the things mentioned in my last post.