Monday, May 05, 2008

I am not content to say

Today I've come home, I have a self inflicted exam tomorrow so it just seemed like the right thing to do. Not that work has happened but playing I Am Kloot or Tonight You Belong To Me by Billy Rose/Lee David/Gene Austin...Steve Martin was just too tempting. I've been reading things to Hallucinating Foucault in one place, Life of Pi elsewhere. It seems to suggest I live in two places. I suppose I'm not really living in either at the moment, just keep taking exams, just keep moving, keep reading, keep talking.

So, you wish your best was better? I do hope that wasn't tosh.

I recently found out that Madeleine McCann had a coloboma. That holds a strange interest for me that I can't really explain.














And here is proof that i am neither pale nor interesting ...


No comments: