Saturday, September 08, 2007

Love: right conclusion, wrong disease




I was right after all (and not just filling a poster full of pseudo-insightful crap to put in the museum). The unpredictability of symptoms are (infact) as debilitating as the symptoms themselves.

And some more pictures from Ghana ...


An ant-house, as big as a person house (interrobang)






Charity is just like normal life.


Just because I think it needs to be said, has anyone heard David Bowies The Laughing Gnome ??

3 comments:

Digital Flower Pictures said...

Thanks for some more pictures from Africa. Who is that old hag in the picture with the date on it?





(just kidding) ;-)

Jane petal said...

Well she is a good four years older than I. Perhaps I'll repeat the photo when the date is correct and she what's happened.

Digital Flower Pictures said...

Like I said I was just kidding. She is actually cute.

I came back to look at your photograph again. It truly is special. Each person in the group has a different expression and posture. The contrast with the blond haired person adds a lot too. I like that it in some ways it is a simple snapshot and in other ways it is complex and deep. Well done.