Thursday, June 12, 2014

Things change.

I have written here in a while. Not in nearly three years now in fact (I wish my brain didn't insist on thinking 'in fact' was one word, when will you learn!) If anyone missed this blog sorry it's been so long.

I guess the natural inclination is to give a long list of things that have altered in these circumstances, or, for those with incapacitatingly disorganised memories such as mine, to state random things that have happened, most recent things first. The new spell check function informs me incapacitatingly isn't a word, well it should be.

So things that have changed. I'll be getting married in a few months, all being well with the world. I guess that's predictable, if popular social media is anything to go by. Admittedly it will be a hindu-jewish affair, which is probably not so run-of-the-mill and has certainly not been without it's thought-provoking moments.

I look after little ones in the hospital, most days, in London, but soon to moving ...

And here are some things that have been made x







Reunions are tricky!
J






1 comment:

mylife said...

nice work and good word
visit my blog
arabcashone.blogspot.com